Connect with industry experts and find exclusive knowledge about topics that keep you attuned to timely industry trends and technologies, including:
- Getting it Right – Moving beyond a Global Pandemic. Hear leading bankers and executives talk about how to manage and adapt to achieve success. Where are the opportunities? What should we focus on going forward?
- Exploration Finance: How to Get Funded. Will it Improve? Will mining see a renewed interest in funding exploration? How can managers replenish their capital, expand resources? Will M&A be the provider or capital markets return?
- How to Bridge Financing Gap from PEA to Bankable Feasibility Study. Miners and explorers need to replenish resource and capital stock. Spending money to find and define resources involves risk and overcoming hurdles to achieve status of financeable projects. What are the secrets to success?
- Seizing on Infrastructure and Underground Construction Opportunities. Where all tread on the nations’ infrastructure though often is not seen are opportunities. Where is spending going to be? What are best-practices and skills practice leaders employ to manage and finance on-time and in-budget? What methods are best?
- Secrets to Successfully Building Equipment, Construction Consortia. How do successful projects manage the challenges of optimizing finance structures in challenging and fast changing, disruptive markets? How to proceed?
- Lessons Learned: ESG, Sustainability and Mine Closure. Today all know the importance of gaining and maintaining Social License. What are best practices? How do successful mangers lead efforts from the public square, to mine face and board rooms? What does leaving-the right-legacy after closure mean?
- Anticipating and Managing Unforeseen Risk. There are all sorts of risks in when managing, defining and financing mining and construction projects. What are the techniques and best practices the leading companies use?