Health & Safety
THE HEALTH & SAFETY OF ALL THRIVE CONFERENCE ATTENDEES IS OUR TOP PRIORITY AND WE ARE TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO MINIMIZE RISK.
All attendees are expected to comply with current venue, local, county, state, and federal guidelines. The following guidelines will help prepare you for the THRIVE Conference, please check back often.
CDC Guidelines for Washoe County
COVID-19 Community Level: Low
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19. Wear a mask on public transportation. You may choose to wear a mask at any time as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
Nevada does not currently have any statewide mask mandates in place. Masks may still be required by local businesses and attendees may wish to bring and wear them.
For more information on local guidelines, please visit:
- There is no mask requirement.
- There is no vaccine or testing requirement.
- Attendees who are exhibiting symptoms, have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect they may have been exposed to COVID-19, are asked not to travel to Reno and not to attend the THRIVE Conference.
- Staff working the event will confirm with UCA Human Resources Department that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Should any attendee test positive for COVID-19 during or within 14 days of the end of the event, SME requests that the affected attendee notify SME and other attendees will be notified of potential exposure.